Founded by @Mysterytrader99, ChartsCoach’s primary purpose is to educate & inform independent traders & investors about various aspects of technical analysis & advanced charting techniques. Often there comes a time in every traders/investor’s life where utilizing a strategic technical coach to expand their charting & analytical abilities can greatly improve their performance within financial markets.
ChartsCoach’s goal is to help serve all individuals who are eager to learn how to use charts as a powerful analytical tool & serve as a mentor / coach. Daily charts updates over dozens of asset classes also provide a valuable confirmation tool for your own charting to make sure you are on the right track. Gaining a better understanding of advanced charting techniques from a coach with a public proven track record of accuracy will greatly impact the efficacy & profitability of one’s technical tools on the profits in your portfolio.
- Charting School Program – 74+ Lessons
- Learn Advanced Stock & Options Trading Strategies
- Access to My Premium Secret Momentum Indicators
- All Major Stock Market Index Charts
- NEW for 2021: Financial Calculators!
- International Stock Exchange Indexes!
- Most Major Individual Stock Charts!
- Dow Jones Major Components Stock Charts
- 15 Sector ETF Charts
- 15 Hard & Soft Commodity Charts
- 12 Forex Currency Pair Charts
- Treasury Bonds & 10-YR Yields Analysis
- Relative Performance By Asset Class
- Exclusive News Articles on Energy, Politics, Markets
- Entire Government Data Section
- Entire Economic Statistics Section
- 1-on-1 Live Chat Private Coaching
A lot of transport rotation calls this week of which most in retrospect, but @MysteryTrader99 was the one suggesting lotto calls for a big run up into opex. $UNP aug calls already up 700% and counting. Lottos probably much more! One of the many great money makers on chartscoach!
A membership of ChartsCoach is a must if you’re a day trader or investor! Doesn’t matter at what level you are. @MysteryTrader99 is a living time machine. You will learn a lot!
I give @MysteryTrader99 trader my full endorsement. MT provides deep market analysis, a robust platform (always updated) and valuable 1-on-1 coaching. I have greatly expanded my knowledge of the markets and macro factors from him and feel truly fortunate to have found his site
Hats off to ChartsCoach who’s absolutely nailed the #VIX move calling it well ahead of time. Impressive platform to help navigate these volatile markets!
Man, your site and facilities, updates, presentations … just everything is really awesome. Thanks for the efforts and time you are sparing for such remarkable work. I’m really speechless, and what ever will say will never be enough . Really appreciated
- Exclusive In-Depth Articles Only Available on ChartsCoach
- Guest Articles by Contributing Partners
- Up to Date Analysis of Recent Global Breaking News
- Federal Reserve Policy Meeting Commentary
- Trade War Implications on US & Global Economy
- Geopolitcal Implications of Regional Conflicts
- Geopolitcal Tensions Effect on Global Energy Markets
- Production Impact on Supply/Demand Economics
- Weekly Commentary on Crude/Natgas (Fall/Winter)
- Supply Shocks Effects (Local & Persian Gulf)
- OPEC Meeting Analysis
- Global Market Share & Production Quota Impacts
- Tradewar Implications between US & China
- Federal Policy Changes & Impact on Trade
- USMCA & Import/Export Tariff Changes
- Supply Shocks Effects (Local & Persian Gulf)
- Federal Legislation & Its Impact on Business
- Brexit & Eurozone Analysis
- Total Money Supply: Gold, M0, M1, M2
- Federal Gov Debt: Total & Per Capita
- State Debt: % of GDP
- Federal Deficit: Nominal & % of GDP
- Federal Deficit 12-YR historical chart
- Top 10 City Spending in USA
- Total Federal Agency Debt
- Federal Budget: % By Spending Category
- Federal Budget Comparison: 2018 vs 2019
- Total Government Revenue: Federal/State/Local
- Federal Revenue: % Breakdown By Receipts
- State & Local Revenue: % Breakdown By Receipts
- Federal Gov Tax Revenues: Individual & Corporate
- Total Government Spending: Federal/State/Local
- Total Gov Spending: % Breakdown By Function
- Social Security, Medicare, Welfare, Military, Veterans
- Federal Gov Spending: Per Category Per Capita
- Total Number of US Banks – Per Cateogry $ in Assets
- Total US Consumer Credit/Debt – Per Cateogry
- Real-time Trade Balance Data: GNP, GDP, RGDP
- Unemployment Rates: By Education, Race, Gender
- Total Mortgage Debt Nationwide: By Category
- National Home Sales Data: By Price Range Category
- Real-time Real Estate Market Conditions
- Transports Data: Both Passenger & Freight
- Trade Imports: Total & By 3 Largest Importers
- Trade Imports % by Country: Top 12 Nations
- Trade Exports Dada: Total & By Goods & Services
- Dow30 & SP500 Index: Sector % Breakdown
Michael D. W.
Just 4 days ago I came to twitter with a 400% XLF trade. Well today it happened again, 450% trade on Apple sold last night! Both of these opportunities were floated on ChartsCoach if you haven’t already consider subscribing
BIG SHOUT OUT to ChartsCoach for the small guy like me! the lessons in trade mgmt, neutral weighting, and scouting with bollingers, stochs, vol profiles have transformed my trading and confidence. Not to mention profits (1023% GDX today on a strangle!)
Huge Thank you to ChartsCoach for amazing, in depth and pragmatic analysis. Charts Coach is a fantastic platform, both for beginners and seasoned traders! Most importantly, MT is very humble and eager to share his knowledge! Sign up!
Want to thank you again for the MSFT trade alert and coaching. Made a cool 80% on my 1 week trade. The service and coaching you offer for the price is unbelievable. Thank you for all that you do for your subscribers!
MT, your knowledge, wisdom and website are phenomenal & invaluable! I’ve learned a ton & made a lot of $$. Thanks!
Dow 30 (by Sector)
- 17.9% Technology
- 15.7% Financials
- 13.2% Healthcare
- 14.4% Consumer Disc.
- 19.7% Industrials
- 7.5% Consumer Staples
- 7.1% Energy
- 2.6% Materials
- 0% Utilities
- 0% Real Estate
- 1.9% Telecom
Sample Market Moves (%)
SP500 (By Sector)
- 25.7% Technology
- 14.7% Financials
- 13.7% Healthcare
- 12.8% Consumer Disc.
- 9.9% Industrials
- 6.7% Consumer Staples
- 6.1% Energy
- 2.8% Materials
- 2.8% Utilities
- 2.7% Real Estate
- 1.8% Telecom
Asset Classes (DOW USD GOLD TLT)
all major pairs
hard & soft
View On your phone or tablet
MT, I just closed my XLF trade today at the open for a 1500% profit. Amazing strategies and macro picture, sir. Your service at chartscoach is a giveaway and everyone should sign up. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
ChartsCoach does it again! He was calling out the signs of a market downturn, with time frames and downside targets. With the great information he provides on https://www.chartscoach.com I was able to execute a $VXX options trade for 500+% gains. Thank you MT, great stuff!
Thanks for the knowledgeable view on metals the past month. With the insight, I entered $SLV calls for a 6x trade. Really excited to see how this Marco play will eventually play out!
I completely agree and enthuastically second this endorsement. His analysis is consistently accurate and timely. His willingness to coach and share his considerable knowledge and experience is invaluable. The Charts Coach platform is an excellent resource! Thank you MT.
This guy is some sort of time traveling wizard. How tf does he call these trades almost spot on with consistency?
( * = Brand New Feature Never Seen Before on Twitter)